The ADP1 is a great phone, but essentially the same thing as a T-Mobile G1.
We've done most of our development on these phones, and they're powerful,
robust and reliable.

But, as I said, it's unlikely they'll get Android 2.0, and they are HVGA.

@Nightwolf: my understanding is that the Galaxy either has no hardware 3D
support, or that it's not properly enabled. I recently read an article about
how some people found a hack (stole a file from the G1 and put it on the
Galaxy) that enabled 3D HW, but this only worked on rooted phones.

Note: I have never laid my hands on one, let alone tested it. I am repeating
what I've read in various Android communities on this topic.

Warm regards,
Scott
SoftwareForMe.com

Warm regards,