Ryszard

> You should rethink, whether there is really any sense in stealing
> something from your app. Ideas, design and appearance could be
> "stolen" by just looking at it. Algorithms? It is really hard to
> analyze simple loop in smali code - it's asm, you know. If you really
> want to not let other people even look at your work, you should
> consider moving to iPhones.

With this tool, you could take an existing app that took perhaps
months to develop and in a day or two, change all the logos and
cosmetics, and resell it as your own work.     I don't say that you
personally would do that, but it's certainly possible.   What you are
stealing is the time it took to write all those layouts and handlers
and providers and so on.

Let's say then, that someone comes out with a really nice way to
handle some ui issues.   It's very likely that they spent quite a bit
of time evolving those ideas, trying things and throwing away a lot of
things that didn't work.  Sure, these ideas, this design, can be
imitated, but writing the app that imitates them takes a lot of
work.   Unless someone uses your tool.  In essence, your tool allows
someone to pretend that they did work that was in fact done by someone
else.