Hi,

Regarding Realtime patches, I was successfully able to patch it on normal
linux kernel, but was not successful when I integrate it with Android
kernel. I was able to patch and compile it, but am facing while loading the
android system. I get some errors while loading real time modules.

Regarding real time support in android, basically most of them are
concentrating on Application base of Android, but as Android uses regular
kernel, where it gives average performance and its not optimized for real
time, we might see some performance issues on Android. Practically I have
not checked any hand held devices which uses this Android and how it
performs, but if Android kernel can be made real time to some extent, then
we can atleast see better performance right?

"It will reduce overall system performance, and you still have hardware
latency
problems that can cause issues that are outside of the Linux kernel's
control.  What are you trying to do here?"

--> for this question, I did not get how it will reduce overall system
performance? Can you give me some clues?

Whats my thinking is, if we can optimize android kernel for real time
performance, then over all system performance will improve which can make
android a better system/product. Any comments are welcome?

Thanks,
Vamsi