> For the rest of people who is interested in this topic, the following
> is the difference between my pxafb.c and the one provided by Reed.

Reed had mentioned changes to the keyboard driver.  I see that he also
made modifications to his fb driver, but those are for a pxa target
and I'm using an OMAP target.  I believe I've made similar changes
already to omapfb_main.c (based on http://elinux.org/Android_on_OMAP
"Page flipping frame buffer").  Still I have the issue where the icons
don't get highlighted properly with left/rigth/up/down key presses -
only every other key press.  That's why I was looking for Reed's
changes to keyboard driver that he referred to in his original
response.

twebb