Hi Twebb,

Please refer to my p535_keypad.c file here:
http://sites.google.com/site/siteofhx/Home/android/relevant-porting-files

Which will give you a clear view of how a matrix keypad driver is written.

twebb wrote:
On Dec 9, 9:39 pm, Reed Huang <reed.hu...@gmail.com> wrote:

Your development board might be using matrix keyboard mode instead of directly connecting each button on each single GPIO.
I got similar sympton when porting on the Asus P535 and got it solved by changing the keypad driver.

Reed,
Can you give a few more details on what you had to change in the
keypad driver?  I'm having similar problem and my hardware is using
matrix keyboard mode.  Since I can't change the hardware, I'd like to
know what you changed in the keypad driver.

Thanks,
twebb