Hi Reed,

In order for my board to take my USB keyboard input, I just copied
qwerty.kl file to "Dell USB Keyboard Hub.kl". Their content are
identical. There is a key 158 BACK WAKE_DROPED entry there. Just don't
know what is the key
combination for key code 158.
Thanks for help and I will keep you updated.

Jinjun