Hi Twebb,

At first, I thought each button on P535 was directly connected with each GPIO,  so I used a GPIO button driver. With that driver, I got a problem with was similiar to what you described. After I figuring out that it was a matrix keypad and changed the keypad driver, the problem got resolved. However, at the same time, I also changed the frame buffer driver to make it support double buffering and pan function. So I am not sure what the keypad would act like if I only changed the keypad driver and didn't change the frame buffer driver.

Have you got the frame buffer driver work correctly? If not, maybe you could try making it work first and then see whether the keypad problem still exists.

Regards,
Reed

twebb 写道:
Please refer to my p535_keypad.c file here:http://sites.google.com/site/siteofhx/Home/android/relevant-porting-files
Which will give you a clear view of how a matrix keypad driver is written.

Reed,
I have a matrix keypad driver already, and it works fine for all key
presses.  The problem is that when moving around among icons on the
android screen using the left/right/up/down keys, only every other key
press seems to be recognized.  I know that the key press itself is
recognized by running getevent - so the problem is why does the
display only show every other key press.  Your email implied that you
had made changes to your keypad driver to eliminate the problem.  I
reviewed your keypad driver, but I don't see anything specifically
different from my own that would account for the 'every other key'
press problem.  You said you got it solved by "changing the keypad
driver."  Did you change it from single GPIO per switch to matrix?  or
did some other change fix the problem?

twebb