Hi everyone:
I have a question about wpa_supplicant. I hope someone can offer some
suggestion for me.
I have successful load driver and firmware file in android.
But I have problem at wpa_supplicant.

#wpa_supplicant -Dwext -iwlan0 -c/etc/wifi/wpa_supplicant.conf
ioctl[SIOCSIWAUTH]: Operation not supported on transport endpoint.
WEXT auth param 4 value 0x0 - CTRL-EVENT-STATE-CHANGE id=-1 state=2
CTRL-EVENT-SCAN-RESULTS Ready
CTRL-EVENT-SCAN-RESULTS Ready
Trying to associate with 00:90:cc:e1:ab:aa (ssid='Iamawifi'
freq=2437MHz)
CTRL-EVENT-STATE-CHANGE id=-1 state=3
CTRL-EVENT-STATE-CHANGE id=0 state=4
Associate with 00:90:cc:e1:ab:aa
CTRL-EVENT-STATE-CHANGE id=0 state=7
CTRL-EVENT-CONNECTED - Connection to 00:90:cc:e1:ab:aa completed
(auth) [id=0 id_str=]

Then, the system crashed and I can't control anymore.
Could someone give me some suggestion?
Thanks in advance

ehung