Dear Roman

yes, i got IP and can connect to network,

it is because i have configred the wpa_supplicant.conf, and the
contents is shown below:

wpa_supplicant.conf:
update_config=1
eapol_version=1
ap_scan=1    # ap_scan=1: wpa_supplicant initiates scanning and AP
selection
fast_reauth=1

network={
        ssid="simple"
        psk="very secret passphrase"
        priority=5
}

# Wildcard match for SSID (plaintext APs only). This example selects
any
# open AP regardless of its SSID.
network={
        key_mgmt=NONE
}

so, it will do all things needed automatically,

could you please help me to find out where to get the SSID ?