> The function mindistkeep transform the relocations
>
> i, i+1, i+2, i+3, i+4
>
> into the relocations
>
> i, i, i, i+3, i+3
>
> if
> * the distance (i, i+1) < threshold,
> * (i, i+2) < threshold
> * (i, i+3) > threshold
> * (i+3, i+4) < threshold

I have tried to test this, and I get something different (apparently):
it seems to keep data following distance (i+1,i+2) < threshold
(and not"(i, i+2) < threshold")

I used this code to test:
---
data = matrix (c(0,0,0,0,5,1,1,2,2,2,3,4,5,6,2,2,1,0,0,4,8,8), ncol=2)

D= as.ltraj(data, date= "b", id=1, burst = 1, typeII = FALSE,slsp = c("remove",
"missing"))

D[[1]]

E = mindistkeep (D, 1.5)
E[[1]]
--------
I am new, maybe I made a mistake somewhere?

Another problem with mindistkeep:
There seems to be a problem when a burst has only one data, the program stops.
Is there any way to remove burst with only one data before doing the analysis?