Thank you very much Victor.  I still have the same problem (I can send you
a screen capture).  Is there anybody else with Mac that have the same
problem?

Manuel

> Hi,
>
> Manuel: If you have the dependencies you should be able to execute the
> "Kernel Denisty Estimation" algorithm. You can do the following:
>
> * Check that you have the "Advanced interface" selected in the
> * Check that there is a Animove group. If it's not there, go to Processing
> -> Configuration and in Providers, uncheck and check again Animove.
> Sometimes the provider is Active but is not shown and this solves the
> problem.
> * If that does not work, check the Processing -> History and Log, clear it
> and restart QGIS. Check again the Log and see if some info/error message
> appears.
>
> Giovanni: Maybe the pandas version does not match the version required by
> statsmodels. You can try to do the following:
>
> $ sudo pip install --upgrade pandas
>
> before installing statsmodels. Maybe the --upgrade option has something to
> do as well. The instructions provided here [1] worked for me in a clean
> virtual machine with Ubuntu 12.04 64 bit and QGIS 2.0.1.
>
> Cheers.
>
> [1]
> https://github.com/geomatico/sextante_animove/blob/master/doc/installation_deb.rst

> > NOTE: some of the bandwidth methods are only available with scipy 0.11
>> > (custom bandwidth value) and statsmodels 0.5 (LSCV, maximum-likelihood
>> > cross-validation).
>>

>> Hi Victor, what is the proper way to install statsmodels under Linux
>> (Ubuntu)?
>>
>> I'm trying
>>
>> pip install statsmodels
>>
>> and keep getting
>>
>> ImportError: statsmodels requires pandas
>>

>> even if this is already installed.
>>

>> cheers!
>>

> --
> Víctor González
> http://geomati.co

*Manuel Spínola, Ph.D.*
Instituto Internacional en Conservación y Manejo de Vida Silvestre
Universidad Nacional
Apartado 1350-3000
Heredia
COSTA RICA