Hi,

Sorry for the delay. Thanks for the testing Giovanni. I agree on almost
every issue you opened there. They're bugs and they need to be solved.

Only a few comments on both of them.

[1] Integer columns are not accepted as "group fixes by". This was already
reported by Manuel and it should be already fixed in the latest package.
Please, let me know if it's already solved.

[2] Is kernel density area/perimeter wrong? The computed values are the sum
of all areas/perimeters in all lines, not only the outer one. I don't know
how that behavior can be useful in any case. Probably it isn't, but it was
already implemented like that when I started modifying the code. I guess we
should make sure that those values are useless, decide what values should
be stored (only the outer makes sense to me) and then implement it
correctly.

Regards.

[1] http://hub.qgis.org/issues/9717
[2] http://hub.qgis.org/issues/9721

> > Hi Giovanni,
> > thanks for in-depth testing. I think your notes are all valuable: could
> > you please open tickets about them?
>
> I'm about to,
>
> but it would be good to have feedback to my questions, after all some
> of the doubts can have a simple explanation that I'm missing.
>

> cheers!
>

> --
> Giovanni Manghi
> Faunalia.pt
> Sistemas de Informação Geográfica Open Source
> Portugal
>
> Web: http://www.faunalia.pt
> Email & Jabber: giovanni.man...@faunalia.pt
> PGP Key available