On 2003.11.04, Zoran Vasiljevic <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Because nothing comes for free and the best way to start something is
> to pull up the sleeves and make it happen (with the hope that others
> will follow) I will try to arrange that TIP-tracking infrastructure
> gets somehow installed on the AOLserver website. No idea how am I
> going to do this but I will try...

This might seem low-tech, but I think it should suffice ...

Folks can write up AIPs on the Wiki.  This way, anybody can go in and
edit, add comments, etc.

http://panoptic.com/wiki/aolserver/AOLserverImprovementProposals

I've started out by pretty much cutting and pasting TIP #2 as our AIP #1
-- someone needs to go in and revise it to make it relevant to
AOLserver issues.

Worry less about the formatting and more about what's actually being
said on the wiki.  I can enhance the wiki to make formatting
improvements if this actually gets used.

-- Dossy

--
Dossy Shiobara                       mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]