>> This is my wish-list. Do whatever you consider appropriate.
>> It is *far* from complete, but I guess I have to start with something.
>> (I have no reason of hiding it, I'm not secret service):

* A debug/development mode that reveals all running filters,
  triggered filters,  better insight in memory consumption(s),
  encoding/charset stuff

* Filters/Procedures: Have them as a list, delete them,
  reorder them

* Don't having to restart the server only to re-read
  some config values. Maybe only as an option: For security
  reasons the current way is ok.

* Having a 'real' config file with _all_ default values.
  Maybe the current grep-thru-code way could somehow be simplified.

* Altering pageroot depending on HTTP host header plus
  dis-allowing any adp/tcl funcionality for these pageroots
  on a file level (no interpretation) as an option

* Server-wide shared variables

* Up-to-date patches for PHP (...) integration

* Some kind of watchdog functionality

Bernd.