On 2005.02.08, Zoran Vasiljevic <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Tuesday 08 February 2005 17:54, Dossy Shiobara wrote:
> > > - Convert docs in Tcl doctools format so you get instant HTML and
> > >   nroff output and deliver that with the distro
> >
> > I'm not convinced that the Tcl doctools format is the way to go
>
> Have you ever tried doctools? Why are you not convinced?

While I would have no problems authoring in Tcl doctools, I expect not
going with a more popular format will cause even fewer people to
contribute documentation, if that's even possible.  It's the reason why
I've been tempted to try and reflow all the existing AOLserver
documentation in DocBook XML -- not because I particularly care for
DocBook or XML in general, but there's bound to be more people who know
DocBook XML or at least more people who want to learn it.

FYI, it's important to qualify it with "Tcl doctools" since there have
been other implementations of documentation tools and formats called
"doctools" in the past ...

-- Dossy

--
Dossy Shiobara                       mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]