On 2005.02.08, Zoran Vasiljevic <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> - Convert docs in Tcl doctools format so you get instant HTML and
>   nroff output and deliver that with the distro

I'm not convinced that the Tcl doctools format is the way to go, but if
all we want is HTML versions of the AOLserver man pages, I used
PolyglotMan (nee RosettaMan) to generate them:

    http://aolserver.com/man/4.0/

I generated section n under "tcl" and section 3 under "c" - there's one
section 1 manpage that I'm not sure where to put, yet.

Now, I need to merge the "updates" to the manpages from the wiki back
down to the roff source ... although it doesn't seem like too many
people are using the wiki to update the manpage docs.

Perhaps what might work better is to have the manpages as
forward-generated HTML from the roff source, and on the generated
manpage have a link to a wiki page of corresponding name for adding
notes regarding edits/updates.  Then, someone can edit the roff source
and check it into CVS and regenerate the HTML?

-- Dossy

--
Dossy Shiobara                       mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]