On Thu, May 26, 2005 at 12:27:50PM +0200, Zoran Vasiljevic wrote:

> First, I doubt that the process will be fast enough when applied to
> tons of loaded procedures, namespaces, variables and all of those things
> you would need to copy from an AS initialized interpreter. Remember,
> this has to be done on each new page-request! This will chew-up pretty
> much of your CPU, regardless if you do it in C or not.

Well, Zoran, you're looking at the code and I'm not, but none of that
seems to jive with what Jeff H. has said before.  So if you are
serious about maybe working on this stuff (yeah!), I recommend talking
to him and getting lots more details...

--
Andrew Piskorski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://www.piskorski.com/