i see it the same way as tom. Aolserver is in a good shape and has no critical
bugs. The few severe issues showing up in the last few years were repaired
in short time.  I am not sure, what kind of problems dave has with the
"list of bugs", aside optics; i dout he has a real issue with this. Sure, the tickets
on the sourceforge tracker  could/should be weeded our from
old/underspecified/obsolete entries, the documentation should be improved,
etc., but alltogether aolserver is in a good and stable state.

Concering bugtracker tools etc.: For what it is used, sourceforge is good enough.
Sourceforge has a good visibility. I doubt, that changing to e.g. track will
change the frequency of bug reports and fixes.

by 2 cents
-gustaf neumann

Tom Jackson schrieb:
Maybe I'm being too ambiguous. Do we have any critical bugs? I don't
think so. Yes, the ticket tracker might have unresolved "tickets". But
just because we have stuff in our ticket tracker doesn't mean that any
particular item actually needs or demands resolution.