I've updated both apertium-caffeine and the OmegaT plugin for the
following (you can find them in the usual place):

> Nevertheless I think the 'display ambiguity' option should be expelled
> from Apertium-caffeine as end user will never use this option.

Done!

> WRT formatters and deformatters I think its fine to make a simple
> (de)formatter like the one needed for omegaT or for HTML, if you anticipate
> they are needed for plugins.

I've written a formatter for the OmegaT plugin that simply makes everything
inside <> tags a superblank. I think that this is the only thing that is
needed, but I'm not an OmegaT user and I'm not really sure. So, in case you
find that it doesn't work as it should, please let me know.

As for the HTML formatter, I haven't looked at how the C++ version works
yet, but I guess that it would require more work than the OmegaT one. And,
in any case, it wouldn't have any application right now, and it doesn't
occur to me any possible application for the future neither...