Hi again!
I would like to try the OmegaT plugin. Where can I find it? Anything I
have to know to be able to use it? What Apertium installation is used?
A local one or the one at the Apertium web site?
Yours,
Per Tunedal

PS What happened to "Online language pair packages". I tried the
Esperanto ⇆ English today and it didn't work. Maybe you have a more
mature version and more language pairs to try?