Arink Verma <arinkve...@iitrpr.ac.in> writes:

> One more important feature added!
>
> Application can read text from SMS inbox as input for translation

Very cool :-)

> Download link
> https://github.com/downloads/arinkverma/Apertiurm-Androind-app-devlopment/ApertiumAndroid_
> 8_7.apk

Just tried it on my HTC Desire, looks slick =D

Some notes:

When I open the applications and have nothing installed, I am able to
click the → arrow and it says "There is no mode from <to> to <from>".

I love how clicking <from> or <to> goes straight into the download list,
but then when I click a pair, nothing happens, I have to long-click, is
there a reason for that?

After selecting a pair to install, should the heading really say
"Modes"? How about "Translation directions" or something a bit less
apertium-jargony?

"Unziping files" should probably be spelled "Unzipping files".

When I switch the 'from' language, 'to' is set to <to> and clicking →
gives "There is no mode from null to katalansk"; perhaps it should
switch to the last used mode with that from-language (or at least the
first available mode with that from-language).

On clicking 'Translate', the "waiting" box says "Translator", it should
probably say "Translating".

When I select all text in the input box, both the text and the
background is black …

Perhaps it should be possible to select and copy the output text too
(though I see now it's possible using the Clipboard Push feature).

--
Kevin Brubeck Unhammer

GPG: 0x766AC60C