On Mon, Aug 20, 2012 at 1:49 PM, Per Tunedal <per.tune...@operamail.com>wrote:

> Hi,
> are multiple modes for different domains supported by the OmegaT plugin?

I don't really know what you are talking about... How would that work with
standard Apertium? When you say multiple modes for different domains you
mean different .mode files? If so, of course it is supported. Bidirectional
pairs are using different modes, and some also include additional ones for
dialects. You might be interested on reading the new article I wrote in the
wiki about Apertium-OmegaT
<http://wiki.apertium.org/wiki/Apertium-OmegaT>and, in particular, the
one about language
pair packages
<http://wiki.apertium.org/wiki/Language_pair_packages>(Apertium-OmegaT
is basically using them, so everything it's said about
them also applies to it).

Anyway, as a general rule, everything that works with lttoolbox-java should
work with the OmegaT plugin too and, as a general rule, everything that
works with C++ Apertium should work with lttoolbox-java as well. So I guess
that, in principle, the answer to your question is yes (but I'm not 100%
sure).