On 10 Aug 00 at 23:59, Eric S. Emerson wrote:

>>Hi Dale,
>>        We have a local "Appliance Doctor" here who
>>recommends taking your window air conditioners and
>>dehumidifiers to the local "50 cent" high pressure
>>car wash to clean them out with the "wand".

Very useful for cleaning lawn chairs, engine parts and even cars. ;)

>>P.S. I just found some Firestone tires.

Would make a dandy gift for somebody you love to hate. ;)

Regards,
Dale Mentzer

Multitasking: Screwing up several things at once...

    This mail written by a user of Arachne, the DOS Internet Client
                WWWWW World Wide Web Without Windows
          http://home.arachne.cz Arachne DOS Browser Home Page