I was at the local Goodwill about two months ago and they had a complete Mac system
there.  The problem?  They had everything priced individually, including the keyboard.

As for Garage Sales, there was village wide sales today here and I saw one of my
neighbors had a complete system (minus printer, but including monitor) for like $20.
I didn't really look at it much and I don't know if it sold or not, but I was thinking
of walking over there later and seeing if they still had it.

Matt

PS: I really enjoy reading these stories of what people have found in the garbage.  I
wish things like that could be found around here in the garbage.