there is one thing u have to LEARN!!!..the difference between
lifted/copy and inspired..for ur information all composition of
ilayaraja and other MDs in india are based on raags..so not 100% of
thier tunes are original..everything is based on a template tune...
its how they package them that shows thier originality...as such,
accusing ARR of lifting a tune and that too for a similarity of 1 to
3 words is UTTERLY ATROCIOUS...Many of ilayaraajas classical numbers
have a lot of inspiration from popular carnatic keerthanas...and may
i know why that is not a lift...if u still claim its a lift...then u
should say all the MDs in india including ilayaraaja has been
lifting tunes from keerthanas...

 this topic

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Pavana Kumar CM

http://us.click.yahoo.com/rKxVKC/SOnJAA/n1hLAA/iyUplB/TM