Is it a prerequisite that members here should be ARR fans only. I am proud
to say that I am a fan of ARR, RD Burman, OP Nayyar, SD Burman, Ilayaraja,
MS Vishwanathan, MadanMohan, Vishal Bharadwaj, Shankar / Ehsaan / Loy ,
Colonial Cousins, Kailasa, etc etc.

Warm Regards
Vinayak
http://theregoesanotherday.blogspot.com/

Main chupana jaanta toh jag mujhe sadhu samajhta, Shatru ban gaya hai chal
rahit vyahvar mera

Harivanshrai Bacchan