On 7/19/2008 6:53 PM India Time, _Chord_ wrote:

>> I am sure that any honest discussion would prove without a doubt that
> Omkara was miles behind the level RDB/ Guru.

> MILES behind? Too strong a word.

No, it appropriately explains what I feel about OMKARA.

 > Omkara is one of the finest albums in recent times

Agreed. OMKARA was better than many others but it is still miles, many
miles lower than ARR's level.

> and ARR himself mentioned that it was his favorite that year.  So,
> your claim of Omkara being MILES behind RDB/Guru holds no weight.

In Chord, we have another fanatic  and if ARR says something about something,
That
is the final divine dictate to Chord and he would end discussion with
ARR words and everybody should agree to what ARR said.

I don't agree to whatever everything that ARR says.

ARR is polite. I don't imagine ARR would ever say "My albums, my music
are the best." Even if such a statement would be 100% true.