>But people who (oddly) think so should be allowed to say that.

Of course they should.  Are YOU giving these ODD people permission?

>I am sure that any honest discussion would prove without a doubt that
Omkara was miles behind the level RDB/ Guru.

Hmmm, what would a DISHONEST discussion sound like?  MILES behind?
Too strong a word.  Omkara is one of the finest albums in recent times
and ARR himself mentioned that it was his favorite that year.  So,
your claim of Omkara being MILES behind RDB/Guru holds no weight.