On 10/29/2008 1:08 AM India Time, _Aaditya(Addy) *COOL*_ wrote:

> I had watched that inteview, Mr Ghai said Bombay, Taal and Yuvvraaj as
> ARR's 3 favourite works. Anyway nice work by Vithur, you are an asset to
> this group.

Well, I am ready to accept any brickbats from you guys, but I have to
say that Yuvraj music is not at par with Bombay. Even taal wasn't.

Giving it further thought, I feel that Taal/ yuvraaj music are sort of
"commercialized", that is how ghai wanted it to be, whereas all Mani's
albums have a purity, an innocence, a
composed-for-the-listener,-not-composed-for-market feel in them.

Mani is in a class of his own.