Though I m a huge fan of ARR I agree with Jahanzeb because its
natural reaction. We (rahmanics) can ignore such discussions, but we
have to face it from others, I have experienced a lot in my
surrounding. Even I have heard from the fans of ARR that todays ARR's
music is far behind from his previous work (which hurts me a lot).

I love all ARR work even 'kabhina kabhi' which many people may not
like. But I face the truth after Dil se and Taal ARR has not given
that kind of mastepiece (whole album). I dont mean the same kind of
music like Roja, Bombay, Dil se, Taal etc. I mean of that standard.
Plz try to understand my point.

Or may be ARR creats that kind of magic in 7-8 years or when ever he
wants. Few songs of our boss in recent time which I like as much as
those masterpieces r kabhi kabhi addity, saathiya, fanaa, oh humdum,
taxi taxi, paathshala, tu binbataye, khalbali and few more.

Love ARR always.

Best Regards.

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "jibandevta" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>