Way to Go Vithur.. This is a good way of Giving to the World.. :)

________________________________
From: Vithur <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, 30 October, 2008 9:21:03 PM
Subject: [arr] Sangamam BGMs - With Disclaimer

Dear All,

After having some discussions with Kaissiom Bhai regarding sharing of BGMs. ,
he suggested that I can add a disclaimer to the sharing of BGMs. . As many
brothers have been requesting me individually to send them BGMs, I thought I
can better mail it to the groups itself, with a disclaimer.

So, here goes Sangamam Voiceless DVD Rip BGMs.

http://www.mediafir e.com/?idegjmlyz ng

Thanks Kaissiom Bhai...

DISCLAIMER

Please read before downloading:
"By clicking on the following link you are certifying that you are downloading
it strictly for backup purposes. I, Vithur, certify that I own the original
content and rip BGMs only for sheer hearing and enjoyment. This is a free
service, I'm not selling you music or distributing music, I'm only providing
backups of the music which got released with the movie. I, Vithur, will not be
held accountable for the downloader's use of my backups. You take full
responsibility for your own actions when using these back-ups and release
Vithur from all liabilities, which may arise -expressed, written, or implied.
By downloading the content, you are complying with these regulations. This
allows me (Vithur) to duplicate, and you (a consumer) to receive the right to
use my backups. All trademarks and copyrights are owned by the respective third
parties. Vithur for ARR always"

--
regards,
Vithur