I AGREE VITHUR LETS SPREAD DA JOY OF ARR'S MUSIC AND ALL OF US TAKE A PLEADGE
AND PROMISE TO BE TRUTH AND PLS TOK 2 ARR TO SOLVE THIS ISSUE I M SURE HE WILL
HELP HIS DEAR FANS... AND PLS RELEASE ROBO BMG AS A CD.. I BEG THE PRODUCERS....

--- On Fri, 31/10/08, kaissiom <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
From: kaissiom <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [arr] Sangamam BGMs - With Disclaimer
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Friday, 31 October, 2008, 9:35 AM

            Thanks Amith, much appreciated!

That was the least I could have done.. when I used to share.  I have

stopped sharing all together.

Could you then show us the right way and guide us please, we need your

expert advice?

Thanks,

Wasim.

--- In arrahmanfans@ yahoogroups. com, "Amith Chandhran"

<amithchandhran@ ...> wrote:

> Though it is nicely drafted - the disclaimer, from a legal point of

view,

> does not relax the customers from the applicable legal provisions. The

> interest in the copyrights will still remain with the original

assignees.

> You pay and buy the original copyrighted material, but your act of

buying it

> won't transfer the copyrights to you. And the laws of the State will

prevail

> over any such disclaimers.

> Thanks,

> -

> On Thu, Oct 30, 2008 at 10:26 PM, <vijay.mohan. [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > Wats the legal sanctity to that disclaimer mate ? Amith wld you knw ?

> > On Thu, Oct 30, 2008 at 10:40 PM, Vithur <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:

> >>   The Legal sanctity from my side is that I rip the BGMs only for

sheer

I dont

name to it in

      New Email names for you!