From: : Avinash : <avinashd...@yahoo.com>
Subject: [arr] Re: M and E
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Monday, April 13, 2009, 5:34 AM

Ya, it's my favourite track since all these days!! It's an extraordinery theme
by ARR for a standard escape scene!.. It stands in the same level of James Bond
/ Mission Impossible theme. Everytime I hear it my adrenaline rush to a peak
level.... :)

I wish Rahman compose more such themes for Hollywood action films!! I've
already seen some videos on youtube mixing the escape theme with hollywood
action sequences... (especially watch for "Wanted" movie)

:)