yes Vishal...playing an unreal tournament against Rahman's creation is very
'humble opinion'

--Rahman doesn't waste his time listening to 'chigy wigy' after album
release.... humblest opinion
--Blue CD's sound quality is not bearable---- very humble indeed
--80% of Rahman's recent works resembles to something else (with no solid
proof).... such an humble idea

++ Some guys are telling Ajj Dil is messy.... I ask you...so many times all
fans listen to the song... and complaining.... no one noticed/discussed so
far Rahman's brilliance at 5:13- to -5:14min where a sound appears...where
it's exactly of a sound if someone releases his breath beneath the
water..... no thread on that...only thread going on 'sound quality' is not
good....

++how many posts did I see on 'Swadesh' 'Yui hi chala chal rahi'...where
Rahman used Doppler's effect on a song.... none.... but everybody can put
there 'humble opinion' criticising Rahman...instead of finding his hidden
gems.....

++In the song 'Dheemi dheemi' there is a mistake in the bit... anyone
who knows 'taal' if listens carefully can catch that.... nobody talks about
that... only talking about sound system/5.1/7.1/some non-music lecture....

Also...another point... when you are telling 'Music is not like
mathematics'.... I disagree... you are partially correct...... Music is not
like mathematics... I would say 'music is entirely based on mathematics'....
who doesn't learn 'taal' he will never ever learn music...which is nothing
but mathematics....

I comprehend/accumulate Rahman's music.... live with Rahman's music....
proud to be Rahman follower....Rahman's prayer is to his God.... my prayer
is to listeneing to Rahman's music..... I can't help if hubristic nature
reflects in my posts....

Arijit