-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Pierson, Shawn
Sent: Wednesday, January 24, 2007 9:23 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Issues since patch #19 or #20

I'm glad that I installed Patch 20 on my test server, because it hosed
everything up.  I'm debating trying out a completely new install to see
if that works, but Patch 20 is a failure so far and I will not be
deploying it to my production environment until the kinks are worked
out.

I also normally patch my AR System by overwriting files instead of
running the installer since the installer is fairly buggy (it doesn't
let you see long DB server names, etc.) but this time BMC didn't release
all of the files needed.