 ------------------------------
*From:* Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] *On Behalf Of *patrick zandi
*Sent:* Wednesday, January 24, 2007 9:42 AM
*To:* arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
*Subject:* Re: Issues since patch #19 or #20 - Uh-Oh

** Actually --- on Jan 15th and 16th all the installers were upgraded..
between 11:00pm and 12:53am
So there must be issues..

--
Patrick Zandi __20060125_______________________This posting was submitted
with HTML in it___

DISCLAIMER:
This message is intended for the sole use of the addressee, and may
contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from
disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the addressee you are hereby
notified that you may not use, copy, disclose, or distribute to anyone the
message or any information contained in the message. If you have received
this message in error, please immediately advise the sender by reply email
and delete this message.
it___

--
Patrick Zandi