Hello,

We have a problem with seeing an ARS Server through the Admin Tool. The
server can be accessed using the User Tool and via the Mid-Tier, so the data
is accessible and users don’t see a thing.  We just can’t make object
modifications because the server comes up as if there is a connectivity
issue. Other servers come up fine.

We are installed on a SunOS/Unix box with Oracle 9i and ARS 6.3.

We tried restarting the ARS Server and this made the server reappear. But we
tried to make a modification to a field and the problem reoccurred.

We have noticed that the CPU is running at 50% when it normally runs around
15 – 30%.

We also have been running Remedy Migrator quite a bit lately and I am
wondering if this is connected.

Remedy Technical Support has not come up with a solution yet, so I am trying
the ARSLIST to see if anybody has seen this before?

Any help is appreciated

Thanks up front,

Gordon M. Frank

Lockheed Martin