  _____

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Easter, David
Sent: Thursday, June 14, 2007 2:02 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: BMC Atrium CMDB Costs?

**
Just to clarify, the BMC Atrium CMDB Enterprise Manager (which is what you
are referring to) is targeted at (typically large enterprise) customers who
want to implement a CMDB without purchasing any other BMC solution.

BMC Atrium CMDB as a foundational shared component is included with many of
BMC solutions at no additional cost for use with those solutions.  These
solutions include ITSM, Configuration Management, Discovery, and Service
Impact Management.  When these solutions are purchased, CMDB can be
integrated with external data sources or 3rd party discovery products if at
least one BMC product is also integrated with the CMDB.  It may not be used
in a standalone configuration without integration with a BMC solution.

Hope that helps,

-David J. Easter
Sr. Product Manager, Service Management Business Unit
BMC Software, Inc.

The opinions, statements, and/or suggested courses of action expressed in
this E-mail do not necessarily reflect those of BMC Software, Inc.  My
voluntary participation in this forum is not intended to convey a role as a
spokesperson, liaison or public relations representative for BMC Software,
Inc.

  _____