From: David Sanders [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, June 15, 2007 1:21 PM
To: 'arslist@ARSLIST.ORG'
Subject: RE: BMC Atrium CMDB Costs?

Hi Carey

I can't answer your question about the difference in name, but the cost of
"BMC Atrium CMDB Enterprise Manager" is I think $100k per site, or $1.2M for
an enterprise license.  Plus costs per endpoint, like $150 per server
managed, $10 per desktop, etc.

Regards

David Sanders
Remedy Solution Architect