________________________________

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Basile, Cindy
Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2007 12:16 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Remedy User Tool gets an application error every time you close

**
Has anyone seen this - user closes Remedy User, (V6, patch 1412 and
1454) - and this errors comes up.
Checking the admin tool, looks like the license is not being released,
(the user can log back in from the
same machine).  Log in, close the app, same error.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail transmission may contain
confidential information. This information is solely for the use of the
individual(s) or entity to whom or which it was intended. If not an
intended recipient, any review, copying, printing, disclosure,
distribution or any other use is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this email in error, please immediately notify the sender by
reply e-mail. Please delete this e-mail from your files if you are not
the intended recipient. Thank you. __20060125_______________________This
posting was submitted with HTML in it___