Hi everyone:

Some users are experiencing a very rare error in one of my Midtier apps.
The app allows them to submit a trouble ticket.  At this one site there
are over 20,000 users using it.  Two of those users, however, get an,
"Exception caught: Access denied" error when they click the SUBMIT
button.

I'm at a loss.  I don't know why thousands of other users can use it
fine but these two can't.  Further complicating the issue is that these
users are in Georgia while I'm in Florida, so I can't see with my own
two eyes what they're doing.

So this is a call for any brainstorming.  Any ideas at what might be up
are very appreciated.

ARS. 6.3

Midtier 6.3

MS SQL 2000