For more fun, I would ave the guy that is complaining
try it on another machine...and have some guy that's
not having the issue try it on the bad machine.

If nothig, it will shut up the guy that's complaining
because he will know the problem is on his PC. Or not.

Clear cache. And my favorite one: Reboot.

--- Kaiser Norm E CIV USAF 96 CS/SCCE