No, nothing custom and nothing gets written to the file system.  What's
especially odd is that 19,000 other users use the app just fine.

I agree, however--it's probably an IE issue.

-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Durrant, Michael M. - ITSD
Sent: Friday, September 21, 2007 1:52 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Mysterious Midtier Error

It doesn't sound like its an AR System error - it sounds like your web
server, Java Servlet Engine, or a Java component running on the servlet
engine are throwing the exception.

Do you have any custom JavaScript actions that are running - perhaps
something that is writing a file to the local drive?  I have seen
problems like that when users are running under Windows with a
restricted user account.