-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Rabi Tripathi
Sent: Friday, September 21, 2007 4:15 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Mysterious Midtier Error

This sounds vaguely familiar.

My bet is the error is in the 2 PCs having issue.
Likely their browser/java setup. Odds in my favor--
20000:2

I would first verify that their PC is a standard
corporate issue, their broswer type, version, patch,
java version etc then have then check their browser
security settings. Try lowest security level and see
what happens.

If the users are not admins on their pc, could be
permissions issue on their browser or Java
installation.

In the worst case, I would tell them to have then
reinstall browser. Perhaps Java.