I am working with a client who is looking to move off of their open source
CRM application. They have some users who are pushing the company to
purchase Remedy but the the expense of the Remedy products is an issue. They
have looked at the ITSM suite and feel that in a few years they would need
all of the functionality that it offers. Right now they would prefer to make
a smaller move and get a Remedy application running for as little investment
as possible. Their current solution does some pretty basic call tracking.
Their biggest hang up is that it is ONLY web based and slow. It is also
fairly cumbersome to make code changes.

What I am looking for is any suggestions on how this could company could
proceed without having to shell out 30-40K for an ARS server and a few
licenses.

Thank you in advance for your suggestions/thoughts.

Frank