Hi there all,

I would like to copy a production Remedy 7.0.1 database and use that for
some testing. I have done the following:

Steps so far

1) Create a production server and enter some data, this solution has 1 x
Mid-Tier server (7.1), 1 x ARS Server and 1 x ARS database

2) Create a testing server all components exist on the same server

3) copy the database from production to testing

I can see everything ok, it is just the license issue

Issue

My license stops working on the testing server and says it is in demo.

Question

is this a simple case of clearing out the caches and restarting ARS or
have I missed something more fundamental.

If you know a good KB article that covers this I would appreciate that
link, I have some on migrating

Following KB's Reviewed:

KM-000000004186 - How to implement a disaster recovery plan for the
Remedy Server

KM-000000005919 - How to migrate an application from one server to
another. (Seems to long winded to do on a regular basis)

KM-000000024132 - What are the procedures to Upgrade and Migrate AR
Server on a Windows platform with SQL Server?

Regards

Timothy Clarkson