Timothy
  licenses are per server, so it is correct, your test server is not licensed.
talk to your sales rep and they should be able to suggest ways for you if you
need full license. You can do almost everything with the demo license apart
from creating more than 2k records per form.

  shafqat

"Clarkson, Timothy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  **               Hi there all,
  I would like to copy a production Remedy 7.0.1 database and use that for some
testing. I have done the following:
  Steps so far
  1) Create a production server and enter some data, this solution has 1 x
Mid-Tier server (7.1), 1 x ARS Server and 1 x ARS database
  2) Create a testing server all components exist on the same server
  3) copy the database from production to testing
  I can see everything ok, it is just the license issue
  Issue
  My license stops working on the testing server and says it is in demo.
  Question
  is this a simple case of clearing out the caches and restarting ARS or have I
missed something more fundamental.
  If you know a good KB article that covers this I would appreciate that link,
I have some on migrating
  Following KB's Reviewed:
  KM-000000004186 - How to implement a disaster recovery plan for the Remedy
Server
  KM-000000005919 - How to migrate an application from one server to another.
(Seems to long winded to do on a regular basis)
  KM-000000024132 - What are the procedures to Upgrade and Migrate AR Server on
a Windows platform with SQL Server?
  Regards
  Timothy Clarkson

        Shafqat Ayaz

  "Break the Rules, Forgive Quickly, Kiss Slowly, Love Truly, Laugh
Uncontrollably, And Never Regret anything that made you Smile.."