**

Ok,

I will explain a bit better.

I have a production server with  a license and this is working fine.

I have a testing server with a separate license running on the test
server, I have installed all the component and checked that it is all
working.

I am now looking to get the database from the Production server to the
test server and document this process so I can use it for testing in the
future.

Issue:

When I copy the production database to the test server it comes up in
demo mode, so I am missing something in the copy/setup to allow me to
take a copy of the Remedy database between two licensed servers.

Regards