  -----Original Message-----
  From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Clarkson, Timothy
  Sent: Monday, October 22, 2007 4:14 AM
  To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
  Subject: Re: FW: Copy of Production Database for Testing

  Ok,

  I will explain a bit better.

  I have a production server with  a license and this is working fine.

  I have a testing server with a separate license running on the test
server, I have installed all the component and checked that it is all
working.

  I am now looking to get the database from the Production server to the
test server and document this process so I can use it for testing in the
future.

  Issue:

  When I copy the production database to the test server it comes up in demo
mode, so I am missing something in the copy/setup to allow me to take a copy
of the Remedy database between two licensed servers.

  Regards