I got a successful install of it today (environment below). It's not
small - in my environment, 95 new and 986 modified objects (summarized
below).

                                New     Mod     Modules

Forms                           5       235     AST, CHG, HPD, FIN
Active Links            51      302     AP, CHG, INT, ASI, HPD, PBM
Filters                 34      342     AP, CHG, PDL, CFG, TMS, SRM, INT
Escalations                     0       7       AP
Active Link Guides      0       47      CHG, INT, SHR
Filter Guides           2       30      CHG, INT, SRM
Applications            0       3       Incident, Asset, Financial
Packing Lists           0       0
Web Services            0       4       CAI
Menus                           3       16      Various

After a little testing in Incident, it appears that my customizations to
add Login Name, Corporate ID, and the RKM Knowledgebase tab integration
were not overwritten - and work.  I will keep looking for gotcha's.  It
looks like there were a lot more modifications to the Change Management
module than Service Desk, etc., and we have only been in there enough to
consistently crash the CCMCalendar view (still broken - crashed it again
by selecting 7 day view, then 1 day view... click, click, boom).

Christopher Strauss, Ph.D.
Call Tracking Administration Manager
http://itsm.unt.edu/

ITSM 7.0.02.006 (Incident, Problem, Change);
Remedy Knowledge Mgmt 7.1.01.001;
Service Level Mgmt 7.1, AIE 7.1;
Kinetic Request 4.0.2, Calendar 1.0.1 on
ARS 7.1, AREmail/Approval Assign 7.1
Mid-Tier/Flashboards 7.1 on:
Win2K3 Ent x64 / SQL Server 2005 x64